Have a give-it-a-go attitude?
We want you on our team
- Learn fundamental Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) techniques in a small class environment.
- Increase strength, flexibility, fitness and mobility. Both cardio exercise and strength training combined.
- Attend unlimited beginners classes to see if BJJ is right for you
14 Day Free Trial
5 Reasons to Try BJJ
- Self Defence – Learn real practical skills that can save your life.
- Fitness – Training BJJ will improve your cardio, flexibility, strength and mobility
- Weight Loss – Blending the best elements of cardio exercise and strength training.
- Stress Relief – The physical and mental aspects of BJJ allow you to leave the outside world and focus on more pressing issues. Like your partner’s side control
- Community – When you step on the mats, you join a community of supportive people all striving to be better versions of themselves on and off the mats.
No 2 lessons in Jiu-Jitsu are the same so you’ll find yourself getting fit because you’re sticking to it. It’s physical but different to other martial arts, there is no striking so even after a hard roll, you’re able to face the next day safe and in one piece.
14 day free, no commitment, no contracts trial.
We offer unlimited beginner classes for 2 weeks. No catches, we just want you to experience Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so come give it a go