Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Coach
Eric has been training and competiting in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) since 2009. Looking to lose weight and couldn’t keep momentum lifting weights, he walked into a gym near his bus stop.
“I remember rolling with Karen, a blue belt and tiny in size. I learned to tap real quick that day and here I was thinking I would be the one going easy.”
Eric fell in love with the martial art ever since and was awarded his brown belt (and all belts) under Fabio Glazer and continues to compete to this day.
- 2019 NSW State Championships – Male Brown Master2 79kg(82.3 kg) Gi – Gold
- 2019 Grappling Industries Sydney – Male Brown Masters1 77kg Gi – Gold
- 2018 NSW State Championships – Male Brown Master1 79kg(82.3 kg) Gi – Gold
- 2018 NSW Sub Only Championship – Adult Male Brown & Black Belt 77kg – Gold
- 2017 Aus Sub Only – Inaugural cup – Adult Male Brown 77kg – Silver
- 2017 Grappling Industries Sydney – Adult Male Brown 77kg – Gold
- 2017 Events BJJ Initiator Cup – Male Brown Adult 79kg(82.3 kg) Gi – Bronze
- 2016 Grappling Industries Sydney – Male Brown & Black 76kg Gi – Bronze
- 2016 NSW BJJ Federation Autumn Cup – Male Brown Adult 73kg(76kg) Gi – Silver
- 2016 Initiator Crown -Male Brown Adult 73kg(76kg) Gi – Bronze
- 2015 NSW BJJ State Championships – Male Purple Master1 73kg(76kg) Gi – Gold
- 2013 NSW BJJ CUP – Male Purple Adult 79kg Gi – Gold
- 2012 NSW Spring Cup – Male Blue Adult 73kg Gi – Gold
- 2012 Newcastle BJJ Open – Male Blue Adult 73kg Gi – Gold
Striking (Muay Thai, K1, MMA) Coach
Raf has been training MMA/Kickboxing for the last 11 years, coaching for 4 and has recently moved to Sydney (from the UK).
- 2017 IMAAF Asian Open – Bronze
- 2016 IMMAF World ranking – 8
- 2015 UK Representative MMA Champion
- Blue belt (BJJ) 40+ Competitions
Strength & Conditioning Coach
Liam I lived the corporate life for 20 years and loved it. Travel, clients, deadlines, stress, dinners and booze. It wasn’t until I came out of the other side, that I realised the toll on my physical and emotional wellbeing, and on my relationships.
I’m all about progress, each day better than the previous, each achievement a step up from the last, and I know I’m my best person when I’m strong.
Outside of my private practice, I’ve trekked Kilimanjaro 5895M, done a little mountaineering: glacier hiking, day climbing in the alps and summiting Gran Paradiso x2 (Italy) 4061M and Mont Blanc (France) 4808M. Completed an Ultra Trail marathon 100Km in the Blue Mountains and started my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu journey 3 years ago. I also teach a strength and conditioning class weekly.
I’m cert 111/1V qualified in personal training.